Synopsis & Details
Åke and his world is a long, lyrical study of a Swedish country doctor of the 1930s. Åke is the doctor's six-year-old son, from whose point of view the film is told. His best friend is Kalle Nubb. Åke is very frightened of the janitor Bergström as well as the lunatic Anne-Marie.
- Martin Lindström Åke 0 43036
- Loa Falkman Åke's father 0 43037
- Gunnel Fred Åke's mother 0 43038
- Katja Blomquist Åke's sister Aja 0 43039
- Ulla Sjöblom Åke's grandmother 0 12762
- Alexander Skarsgård Kalle Nubb 0 276