Synopsis & Details
Chon is suffering from having bad times while sleeping. He tries not to sleep because he's scared of a girl in his nightmares. In the dreams, the girl screams for help before she is cruelly killed. Ae, Chon's sister is worried about the illusion that Chon sees in his dreams, so she introduces him to a psychiatrist. Chon tries to prove that what he sees is not just the illusion. Finally, Chon is right when some clues in his nightmares lead him to a morgue number 19. Now, the story of the dead body inside the morgue is gradually revealed.
PhotosView all Photos (3)
- Arak Amornsupasiri Chonlasit 0 37845
- Ornjira Lamwilai Ae 0 55391
- Kritteera Inpornwijit Usa 0 7208
- Patharawarin Timkul Dararai 0 41827
- Paramej Noiam Dr. Suthee 0 50648