Synopsis & Details
Hajji Hossein-Gholi Noori (Haji Baba) goes to Washington D.C. as the first Iranian (Persian) ambassador to the United States of America. After he opens the embassy, he is unable to invite statesmen to visit him. Haji fires the embassy staff due to the inability of the Persian government to meet the embassy's needs. One night he is visited by President Grover Cleveland.
- عزت الله انتظامی Hajji Hossein-Gholi Noori 0 27720
- Richard Harrison President Andrew Johnson / Grover Cleveland 0 51632
- Ransel Cass Native Indian Chief 0 51633
- Mario Donatone 0 51634
- Ludovico Della Jojo Mirza Mahmood 0 51635
- Mario Diano American Secretary of State 0 51636