Synopsis & Details
After 10 years as a maker of short fiction, documentary & science films, Has emerged to immediate success with his 1st feature, which covers a day in the life of an alcoholic. Adapted from a story by Marek Hlasko, the film initiates Has’ recurrent obsession with the detailed odyssey of a character over a distinct passage of time. Nick Roddick called the potent climactic scene “one of the most convincing portrayals of alco- holic abandon ever filmed”, & argued that this film, alongside The Saragossa Manuscript & The Hourglass Sanatorium, “confirms Has’s status as a neglected master”.
- Gustaw Holoubek Kuba Kowalski 0 81560
- Aleksandra Śląska Krystyna 0 32194
- Teresa Szmigielówna Kuba's old love 0 9791
- Tadeusz Fijewski Wladek 0 81972
- Stanisław Milski Rybicki 0 32416
- Wladyslaw Dewoyno Electrician Wladek 0 81973