Synopsis & Details
Ikendu, a refugee from Mali, meets Patricia in Bellinzona, who works in a bicycle workshop and is the single mother of two daughters. The two become a couple, get married and spend a carefree time, until one day Ikendu is arrested and charged as a drug dealer by fellow accused Africans. The arrest shatters the relationship and brings things to light that no one knew about the other.
- Linda Olsansky Patricia 0 116632
- Koudous Seihon Ikendu 0 63367
- Cristian Izzo Avvocato Russo 0 116633
- Gaia Sciarini Alina 0 116634
- LeAnn Stefanachi Claudia 0 116635
- Francesco Cortopassi Alex 0 116636